face-to-face public, open enrollment Certificate Workshops for enrollees from business, non-profit, Governmental, and International and Transnational Organizations,
in-house CKIM Workshops for these organizations, and also
highly flexible real-time interactive Distance Learning Workshops.
Training includes one, two-day, three-day and five day workshops in various areas of Knowledge Management, Risk Intelligence, and Adaptive Scorecard Metrics. Workshop titles include:
- Certificate in Knowledge and Innovation Management (CKIM)
- The New Knowledge Management: Concepts and Strategy
- Theoretical Foundations of Knowledge Management: the Gateway Workshop
- Knowledge Management Strategy and Case Studies
- KM Methodology: K-STREAM and Its Core Tools, Part 1
- KM Methodology: K-STREAM and Its Core Tools, Part 2
- K-STREAM, Part 3, and Wrap-up
- Certificate Workshop in Risk Intelligence Metrics (CRIM)
- Riskonomics: Reducing Risk by Killing Your Worst Ideas
- Risk Intelligence Metrics
- The Open Enterprise: A Strategic Vision for KM
- What Is Knowledge?
- How Is Knowledge Made?
- KM, Measurement, and Metrics
- Selecting Knowledge: Killing One’s Worst Ideas through Fair Critical Comparison
- Critical Rationalist Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management and Sustainable Innovation
- Certificate Workshop in Adaptive Scorecard Metrics (CASM)